Are You All In for UMass Football?
There are two ways for undergrads to get to UMass home football games at Gillette Stadium.
Option #1 Minuteman Express Bus Trip - REGISTER HERE
For just $10 you get:
- Round trip coach bus transportation to and from Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass.
- Minuteman Money - meal vouchers for inside Gillette Stadium concession stands. You will receive two - one for a meal and one for a snack.
- Your ticket to the game delivered to you when you get to the bus (no need to go to the Mullins Center box office during the week to pick it up yourself -- a ticket is required for admission to Gillette Stadium, along with your UMass UCard ID).
- For the Boston College game on August 30th, the bus departure site will be at Haigis Mall, in front of the Fine Arts Center. Since this is a central location there will NOT be shuttle services to the Fine Arts Center to meet the coach buses. Upon returning to campus, the Minuteman Express coach buses will only stop at Haigis Mall, in front of the Fine Arts Center. Free parking is available in lots 32 and 34 and at the Pay Station Lot behind the Visitors Center on Saturdays.
- Shuttle transportation from all residential areas to the game bus departure site at McGuirk Stadium for the Colorado and Eastern Michigan games on (9/6 and 10/18, respectively).
- Upon return to campus for the September 6 and October 18 games, Minuteman Express will make two stops for students to head home; Haigis Mall and McGuirk Stadium. You can also drive yourself to McGuirk Stadium, where parking is free.
Buses leave two and a half hours before game time. The last bus will depart Gillette Stadium 30 minutes after the Minuteman Marching Band's post-game performance ends. It is your responsibility to get back to the buses for the return trip to campus in a timely manner.
Too early to get up? Not when we've got food waiting for you. Baby Berk will be on hand outside McGuirk Stadium with various food offerings as well as beverages. A Grab and Go meal is available for a swipe if you're on a meal plan. It can also be purchased with cash, or credit/debit cards.
The bus transportation package is available through advance registration only (see individual game information for deadlines).
Register today! The deadline to register for Minuteman Express is 11am on the Tuesday before the game. There are a limited number of buses available so be sure to register early.
No bags will be allowed on Minuteman Express or in Gillette Stadium. See Athletics page for all your game day information at Gillette Stadium.
You must have a current undergrad student UMass UCard ID to get on Minuteman Express and to enter Gillette Stadium with your ticket.
Option #2 Your Own Transportation
If you have your own ride, you have two options for picking up your free student ticket for the game
- The week before the game, swing by the Mullins Center Box Office Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm.
- On game day, head to the designated student ticket window at the Gillette Stadium Box Office in Minutefan Park (near Lot 4)
DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR UCARD. You must have a current undergrad student UMass UCard ID to get your ticket and to enter Gillette Stadium with that ticket.