Are You All In for UMass Football?
There are two ways for undergrads to get to UMass home football games at Gillette Stadium.
Option #1 Minuteman Express
- Coach buses to take you to the game and bring you back in a timely manner.
- Buses leave from McGuirk Stadium on campus 2.5 hours before kick-off. Parking is available in adjacent lots.
- UMass Transit shuttle bus service to McGuirk Stadium from points on campus.
- Your football ticket waiting for you when you board the bus.
- Grab and Go breakfast/lunch available for a swipe,along with Baby Berk for those not on the meal plan, on site at McGuirk Stadium.
- Minuteman Money vouchers for both a meal and a snack at the concession stands at Gillette Stadium.
- Buses head back to campus as they fill.
- Drop off points at both Haigis Mall and McGuirk Stadium upon returning to campus.
- Registration costs $10 payable via UCard or credit card and include round-trip coach bus transportation, delivery of game ticket and Minuteman Money meal vouchers.
- Registration online only at www.umass.edu/minutemanexpress
- Registration Deadline is 11am on the Thursday before each home game.
- No bags will be allowed on Minuteman Express or in Gillette Stadium. See Athletics page for all your game day information at Gillette Stadium.
You must have a current undergrad student UMass UCard ID to get on Minuteman Express and to enter Gillette Stadium with your ticket.
Option #2 Your Own Transportation
If you have your own ride, you have two options for picking up your free student ticket for the game
- The week before the game, swing by the Mullins Center Box Office Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm.
- On game day, head to the designated student ticket window at the Gillette Stadium Box Office in Minutefan Park (near Lot 4)
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR UCARD. You must have a current undergrad student UMass UCard ID to get your ticket and to enter Gillette Stadium with that ticket.