Meet The Minutewomen: Sophomore Attack Katie Ott
March 27, 2014
As the 2014 season continues, UMassAthletics.com will bring you regular editions of Meet The Minutewomen - A question and answer session with members of the nationally ranked UMass women's lacrosse team. Get to know their stories, the personalities of their teammates and what makes the program one of the most successful in the country over the last four years.
Today's edition features redshirt sophomore attack Katie Ott who is from Medfield, Mass.
• What do you like most about the lacrosse program? The pride everyone has for being a UMass lacrosse player.
• What is a talent that you have than most don't know about? Not a complete secret, but I was extremely into short track speedskating as a child.
• Where is the most interesting place you've visited? I wish I've been places....unfortunately my dreams are the most interesting places I have visited.
• When did you start playing sports? Four years old when my dad forced me to learn to skate....I could barely walk let alone skate.
• Outside of athletics, what interests do you have? Honestly I'm trying to figure that out myself. Hence why I just changed my major for the 4th time as a junior in college.
• How do you like to start your day? Viente Triple Shot Carmel Macchiato with Soy from Starbucks.
• What are some of your staple foods & what are your "cheat" foods? Staple foods: chocolate chip muffins from Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Donuts from Glazed in Amherst center and Cheat: Lactade Ice Cream sundae.
• What do you want to be doing in five years? Eating regular creamy ice cream and brie cheese, therefore that means my lactose intolerance has stopped being an intolerance.
• You find out you can go anywhere in the world but you have to leave today and get to be there for one week. Where do you go, who do you bring with you and what do you want to experience? Thailand. My sister. Humbling from a difference culture.
• What is your favorite thing about being on the lacrosse team? Always knowing someone has my back and someone is on my side.
• What have been your top-5 moments with the program?
• Who is the funniest person on the team and why? Mary Pat Theofield .... youtube quotes and MPT in general is hilarious.
• Who is the best dancer on the team? Shannon Defliese, no explanation needed.
• Who is the worst dancer on the team? There's just so much talent on our team I cannot answer this question.
• Who is most likely to end up on a reality TV show? Melissa Carelli because I can see her applying to be on one.
• Who has actually applied to be on a reality TV show? No idea, but we should ask Melissa if she has.
• Who do you live with and what is something interesting about that person? Ellie Bullitt... "like the gun". She has a cat and a pet ferret.
• If a TV show were to be made about the team, what would it be called? What would be the most interesting thing about the team? What would be the most embarrassing? I'll have to call Shannon Defliese for the answer to this one; she'd direct it and have the artistic eye and vision for the entire thing.
GET YOUR OFFICIAL
|There are no upcoming events.|