Nov. 7, 2003
* The Minutemen are now 6-1-0 for the first time since the 1993-94 season, and only the fourth time ever. UMass is also 3-1-0 in Hockey East for the first time since the 1995-96 season.
* UMass has won an ongoing school-record six straight road games, dating back to last year. The streak started last year with a 5-2 victory on March 1 at Merrimack.
* The Minutemen held the Warriors to zero shots on goal in the first 20 minutes. It is the first time since UMass joined Hockey East in 1994-95 that it held an opponent to zero shots on goal in a period. The Warriors attempted only two shots all together, which were both blocked by the defense.
* The three power-play chances in the first period were the most for the Minutemen this season.
* UMass' Thomas P?ck scored two goals in his second straight game and tallied a point in his third game in a row overall. The two straight multi-goal games tied a school record. It has happened nine other times, last by Jeff Turner in November of 1999.
* Gabe Winer recorded his first career shutout and first for the Minutemen in the last 60 games (last accomplished in the 2001-02 season).
* UMass held the Warriors to a season-low 12 shots.
* The Minutemen didn't tally a power-play goal for the third time in seven games this season. Over the last four games, UMass is only 2-for-16 on the extra-man advantage.
* The Minutemen penalty-kill unit is now 28-of-30 (.933 percentage) on the season.
* Red-hot November: UMass is 8-3-0 in November since the start of last season, having won five straight games in the month.
* The Minutemen are now 2-1-0 when scoring two goals or less, after going 0-12-1 all of last season.
* UMass held its 11th straight foe to 30 shots or less.
* Greg Mauldin tallied his second consecutive multi-point game, after not having one in the first five games of the season.