UMass Releases Football Tailgating Policy For 2008
The University of Massachusetts promotes responsible tailgating. We believe we have the best fans in the country and want to continue the great game day experience that goes on at UMass Football Games. To ensure a positive experience for everyone, the following procedures will be enforced by the UMass Athletic Department and the UMass Police Department.
1. Tailgating is permitted four hours prior to the game and for 90 minutes when the game is completed
2. All tailgating activities must end at the start of the game. Tailgating may resume for 90 minutes after the game ends.
3. Fans who do not enter the stadium area at the start of the game will be asked to leave
4. All drinking games and kegs are prohibited
5. Please be sure to clean up your tailgate area and respect the fans around you
6. All beverages consumed during the tailgate event must be consumed from cans or cups; no glass containers, funnels or similar devices will be allowed
7. University regulations and state statutes on drug and alcohol consumption will be enforced
8. UMass reserves the right to remove any fan who does not comply with the UMass tailgating procedures
Please enjoy the day at Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium. We thank you for helping to make the UMass Football experience a great one for all of our fans.
GET YOUR OFFICIAL
|Wednesday, Aug 5|
|vs Gridiron Club Golf Outing||10:30 AM||Details|
|Saturday, Sept 12|
|at Colorado||2:00 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 19|
|vs Temple||3:00 PM|
|Saturday, Sept 26|
|at Notre Dame||3:30 PM|