UMass-Northern Illinois Post Game Notes
Nov. 2, 2013
UMass Post Game Notes vs. No. 21 Northern Illinois
* Lorenzo Woodley established career-highs in rushing yards (163) and carries (38), while adding his second-career touchdown. His totals were the most by a UMass running back since Michael Cox went for 188 yards at Miami (Ohio) last season.
* Redshirt-senior Brendon Levengood tied the school record for field goals made with four. He also set a personal career long on his first two attempts, making kicks from 42 and 46 on UMass' first two possessions before adding third quarter kicks of 44 and 40. The school-record of four kicks was initially set by George Papoutsidis against Ball State on Sept. 1, 1984.
* Redshirt-sophomore Mike Wegzyn threw for 169 yards and ran for 13 more as he made his first start since the Maine game the second week of the season.
* Junior Quayshun Smith blocked a Huskie field goal attempt in the third quarter, the first block by a FG since Antoine Tharpe against Ohio last season. Earlier this year, Randall Jette blocked PAt at Kansas State.
* Redshirt-junior linebacker Stanley Andre led all players with a career-high 17 tackles and he forced a fumble.
GET YOUR OFFICIAL
|Wednesday, Aug 5|
|vs Gridiron Club Golf Outing||TBA||Details|