On Moran: Walk-on lineman, who adds depth at tackle.
As a redshirt registered sophomore in 2010:Game-By-Game Statistics
As a redshirt freshman in 2009: Played in one game vs. Northeastern (11/7) as a reserve lineman.
As a freshman in 2008: Redshirt season, did not play in any games.
Before UMass: Played both offensive and defensive line at Bishop Fenwick High School in Peabody, Mass., for coach David Woods ... Named a Catholic Central League All-Star and Agganis All-Star as a senior ... Honored with the Coaches' Award ... Two-year starter on offensive line in leading the way for running back Bobby Tarr (third all-time in Massachusetts) that gained more than 5,400 yards in junior and senior seasons ... Also played two years of basketball.
Personal: John Sullivan Moran ... Born Oct. 2, 1989 in Beverly, Mass. ... Son of Robert and Karen Moran ... Brother of Susan, Kristina and Kathleen ... Majoring in Sociology.
1. What was it like playing youth and/or high school football in your home town?
2. What is your favorite memory growing up in your home town?
3. What is it like playing college football?
4. What were your thoughts when you learned that the rivalry, dubbed the Colonial Clash, would move to Gillette Stadium?
5. What advice would you give young players who have aspirations of playing college football?
6. What do you enjoy the most of your college experience?
7. What do you plan to do upon graduating from college?
GET YOUR OFFICIAL
|vs Gridiron Club Golf Event, Pine Hills G.C.||TBA|
|vs Boston College||TBA|
|vs Florida International||TBA|
|vs Mississippi State||TBA|
|at Old Dominion||TBA|
|vs Louisiana Tech||TBA|
|at South Carolina||TBA|