Minutemen start Mid-American competition against the Falcons on Saturday, Oct. 10.
UMass football returns to campus for its final non-conference game on Oct. 3 at 3 p.m.
UMass football travels to South Bend, Indiana, for 3:30 p.m. contest on Saturday, Sept. 26.
UMass football plays its first home game of the season versus the Owls at 3 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 19
• Appeared in 11 games
• Finished the season with 10 total tackles, including one TFL
• Recorded his first career TFL in the season opener at Colorado
• Notched a career-best four tackles at Notre Dame
• Coached by former UMass quarterback Dave Palazzi at Leominster High School
• Earning all-state honors, posted 93 tackles and an interception to go with 413 yards receiving and a team-high seven touchdowns as a senior in 2013
• Won two state championships at Leominster
Tackles: 4, at Notre Dame (9/26/15)
TFL: 1, at Colorado (9/12/15)
• Majoring in sport management