Potsgame Notes: UMass vs. Toledo
Dec. 15, 2007
UMass vs. Toledo Notes
* Gary Forbes was presented the ball which he scored his 1000th career point with in a pregame ceremony. Forbes reached 1,000 career points back on Nov. 11 at Northern Iowa. Forbes now has 1,165 in his career including 645 at UMass.
* Forbes scored 25 and reached 25 points or more for the third time this season and fourth in his career.
* Forbes reached double-figures for the 10th time this season and now has 14 games in a row with 10 or more dating to last season. Forbes has scored at least 12 in every game this season.
* Forbes has 20 or more points in seven of 10 games this season and 16 times in his career.
* Ricky Harris has scored in double-figures in all 10 games this season, just like Forbes. He had 17 against Toledo.
* Chris Lowe, who had 23 and 17 in his last two games, reached double-figures again with 11. It was his fifth game in double-figures this season.
* Papa Lo had his second career basket with a field goal in the first half.
* Averaging nearly 10 3-pointers per game, to rank in the top 20 nationally, UMass missed its first six 3-pointers before Matt Glass made UMass' first trey with 6:00 left in the first half as UMass hit just two in the first half.
* UMass beat Toledo for the first time after losing to them twice in 1962 and 1979.
GET YOUR OFFICIAL
|Friday, Mar 21|
|vs Iowa/Tennessee||2:45 PM||Printable Bracket|