UMass Postgame Notes vs. Miami
Dec. 1, 2012
* Miami improved to 4-0 all-time against UMass with today's victory. UMass is now 37-46 against current members of the ACC and 1-7 under coach Kellogg.
* UMass shot a season-low 28.6 pct. (18-63) from the floor Saturday.
* UMass attempted 32 3-pointers today, one shy of its season-high 33 from the Siena victory on Wednesday. They made seven 3-pointers in both games.
* UMass continued its strong play on the offensive glass, pulling down a season-high 15 rebounds. The Minutemen have tallied at least 12 in all six games this season. UMass had 12 second chance points.
* UMass recorded season highs in both free throws made (19) and attempted (26). It also attempted more FTs that its opponent for the first time this season.
* UMass recorded one Miami turnover as a result of its full court pressure, bringing its season total to 17 through six games.
* Terrell Vinson finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds for his seventh-career double-double and first this season. His rebounds were a season-high, with nine coming in the first half. His previous 2012-13 high was seven against NC State.
* Chaz Williams had 11 points and 10 assists for his seventh-career double-double and second this year (Harvard). He now has nine career double-figure assist games.
* Prior to UMass bringing in substitutes with 27 seconds left, all eight players who had played for the Minutemen had scored.
GET YOUR OFFICIAL