Feb. 21, 2013
* Despite the loss, UMass still leads the series 39-21 and 15-13 in Olean.
* UMass set season-highs in points (94), field goals (34), field goals attempted (77) and fouls (29).
* The 99 points, 32 free throws, 33 attempts and .970 FT pct. were also highs for a UMass opponent.
* UMass' 63 second-half points were a season high and four shy of the school record 67, set in the second half against Vermont on Jan. 8, 1965.
* The Minutemen forced five turnovers as a result of its full-court pressure, turning those chances into nine points. They now have 55 press turnovers on the year.
* UMass shot 17-for-20 from the line for .850 pct, the third-highest figure this season behind matching .857 performances against Tennessee and George Washington.
* Chaz Williams recorded his second-consecutive double-double with 26 points and 12 assists. It marked the first back-to-back double-figure assist games of his career. He now has five double-doubles this season and 10 in his career. He is averaging 9.8 apg over the past five contests. Williams surpassed 1,000 points in his second season at UMass in the last game and pushed his total to 1,030 and 41st all-time. He has 1,355 in his collegiate career.
* Terrell Vinson registered his third 20-plus point game of the season. He tied his season-high with three 3-pointers. He now has 1,174 career points, placing him 26th all-time at UMass. He also has 593 rebounds.
* Freddie Riley posted his second-straight 17-point performance for his fourth-consecutive double-figure game. He was 4-of-8 from outside and has made 9-of-17 (.529) in the past two games. He is now averaging a season-best 8.0 ppg.
* Cady Lalanne made his first start since Dec. 1 against Miami (Fla.) and recorded 12 points, six rebounds and a block in 28 minutes (1 shy of his career-high set against Saint Louis and Temple in the last game). He now has 34 blocks on the season with at least one block in 10 of 12 A-10 games. His 8.1 scoring avg is at its highest since the second game of the year.
* Raphiael Putney came off the bench for the first time this season and finished with nine points and a season-best 12 rebounds. It marked the second time in the past three games he has recorded double-digit boards. His 5.4 rpg avg is his highest since mid-December when he had a season-best 5.9 avg.