July 31, 2014
The UMass Athletic Marketing Department is searching for undergraduate students to join the UMass Marketing Team for the 2014-2015 school year. This is a unique experience that will give the candidate qualified experience in the Sports Industry. Internships can be completed for general field experience and/or class credits. Qualified candidates that excel in this roll will be considered for future paid positions within the Marketing Department.
- Full-Time UMass Amherst Undergraduate Student.
- Ability to work all 6 UMass Football home games, 3 of which are held at Gillette Stadium. (Transportation provided)
- Ability to work other home games such as soccer, field hockey, basketball, hockey, etc. as assigned.
- Assist the Marketing & Sales staff with daily activities and projects.
- Assist in the distribution of promotional materials.
- Assist in the set-up and operation of MinuteFan Park & MinuteFan Way, which is an interactive fan zone with inflatable obstacle courses, music, games, autographs, and more.
- Assist in all aspects of game day operations including, but not limited to: Music, in-game operations, promotions, pre-game ceremonies, spotting for Public Address Announcer, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Opportunity for growth within the department.
To apply, please send resume to:
Director of Marketing