ABOUT THE SHOW
Comcast SportsNet New England is the official home of UMass Sports Insider, the University of Massachusetts athletics high-definition television show.
The show airs on CSNNE every Saturday morning at 11 a.m. with new episodes premiering every other week. Fans around the country can watch UMass Sports Insider throughout the week on Fox College Sports Atlantic.
Hosted by the “Voice of the Minutemen” Josh Maurer, the show will feature 13 original high-definition episodes during the 2014-15 school year. While fall episodes will focus heavily on the football season, UMass Sports Insider will highlight all aspects of UMass athletics. The show will include behind-the-scenes access, highlights, features, student-athlete profiles, coaching segments, and the popular “lighter side” comedy segment.
Fox College Sports Atlantic
Watch archived episodes
Episode 11 - January 24, 2015
- Men's Basketball Feature - Freshmen Impact
- In the Bunker w/ Kim Pierre-Louis (women's basketball)
- Between the Lines - How to Shoot a Free Throw
- In the Bunker w/ Quianna Diaz-Patterson (softball)
- The Lighter Side - What's your favorite pump-up song?
Episode 10 - January 10, 2015
Episode 9 - December 20, 2014
Episode 8 - December 6, 2014
- Record-Breaking Seasons by Blake Frohnapfel and Tajae Sharpe
- In the Bunker w/ Women's Basketball Assistant Coach Yolanda Griffith
- Chalk Talk - Derek Kellogg Breaks Down Maxie Esho's Dunks
- Hometown Tour w/ Hockey's Frank Vatrano
- The Lighter Side - How Did You Come Up With Your Twitter Handle?
Episode 7 - November 22, 2014
Episode 6 - November 8, 2014
- Men's Basketball Preview
- In the Bunker - Fabian Hoeller and Lucas Kolter
- Instant Replay - #3 Men's Basketball upsets #1 Arkansas in Springfield (1994)
- Basketball Champions Center Tour w/ Derek Kellogg
- Serving the Community - Walk to School Day w/ Wildwood Elementary
- The Lighter Side - Who's Your Favorite Superhero?
Episode 5 - October 25, 2014
- In the Bunker - Football Performance Center tour
- Men's basketball non-conference schedule preview
- Catching Up - Football WR Darryl Thomas '98
- Instant Replay - Football victories against Kent State and Eastern Michigan
- Between the Lines - How to take a field hockey penalty corner
- The Lighter Side - What's your Halloween costume?
Episode 4 - October 11, 2014
Episode 3 - September 27, 2014
Episode 2 - September 13, 2014
Episode 1 - August 30, 2014