Recently in Inside Lacrosse Category
Below you will find the accompanying "Who Knows Who Better" challenge video related to the feature story.
- Oliveri was named the top rookie in the CAA for the second consecutive week.
- Cameron McDonough highlighted the defensive aspect of play in his recap for the Springfield Republican.
- The Daily Collegian's Nick Canelas also focused on how the Minutemen defense hit a defensive mark they looked to achieve vs. the Crimson.
- Brian Foley was also at the contest and had a recap of play for Inside Lacrosse as part of the organization's "On The Scene" report.
- Inside Lacrosse's Quint Kessenich mentioned UMass at the No. 6 spot in his weekly Top-20 and analysis.
Oliveri took home CAA Co-Rookie of the Week honors after posting 18 saves vs. the Tar Heels.
Quint Kessenich ranked UMass No. 6 in his top-20 and weekend analysis column for Inside Lacrosse.
Bryan Wallace at Inside Lacrosse had a report on the atmosphere surrounding the UMass win.
Inside Lacrosse's Geoff Shannon appreciated UMass' "Gorilla Ball" approach to the game.
The Minutemen moved up to No. 5 in the USILA Top-20 and No. 7 in the Nike/Inside Lacrosse Poll.
The Inside Lacrosse staff ranked the UMass defense as the No. 7 unit in Division-I men's lacrosse.
Cecil Copeland was on-site to capture images of the hard-fought victory for Lacrosse Magazine.
The Minutemen continue their 2013 slate at Harvard in Cambridge, Mass., on Saturday, Feb. 23, before returning to Garber Field to host Brown on March 2 at 2 p.m. Ticket information for all home men's lacrosse games is available through 866-UMASS-TIX (862-7784).
Inside Lacrosse released the organization's preseason media poll while USILA announced its top-25 simultaneously this week, with the Minutemen placing among the rankings in each.
The Minutemen begin their CAA Title defense against Army at Garber Field on Saturday, Feb. 9 at Noon. Tickets are available for the contest through 866-UMASS-TIX (862-7784).