Recently in Randall Jette Category
|Massachusetts (1-6, 1-2 MAC) vs|
|Date||Saturday, Oct. 18 at 3:00 p.m. (ET)|
|Tickets||866-UMASS-TIX | Ticket Info|
|Radio||105.5 FM WEEI (Springfield/Amherst), 1440 AM WVEI (Worcester), 95.9 FM WATD (South Shore), 1200 AM WXKS (Boston, Worcester, Manchester, Providence)|
| Social Media||Twitter.com/UMassAthletics | Live Game Blog|
|MAC Teleconference||Whipple's Monday Conference Call Quotes (10/13)|
- Elijah Wilkinson, UMass line excel | Boston Herald
- How to stop Reggie Bell Jr.: UMass defenders break down the keys to containing Eastern Michigan's quarterback | masslive.com
- UMass running back Lorenzo Woodley hoping for consistency, health coming off latest breakout performance | masslive.com
- UMass football vs. Eastern Michigan: Improving Minutemen look for 1st FBS winning streak | masslive.com
- Mid-season awards: UMass tight end Jean Sifrin makes Phil Steele's All-MAC 1st team, three others named 2nd-teamers | masslive.com
- UMass aims for second straight win, hosts improving Eastern Michigan | GazetteNet.com
Fans can listen on WEEI 105.5 FM Springfield and 1440 AM in Worcester, online, or by downloading the TuneIn Radio app on their mobile devices. A podcast of the show will be available on UMassAthletics.com Friday morning.
Submit a question for Coach Whipple by tweeting @UMassSportsNet or clicking here. Selected questions will be used during tonight's show.
Listen Live | TuneIn Radio App | Show Schedule and Information
The Daily Hampshire Gazette's Matt Vautour has coverage of UMass football junior cornerback Randall Jette, a veteran in the secondary, and his approach to serving as a teacher and student of the game. Here is one particularly telling quote from Jette contained in the story:
"I've learned something from every coaching staff," said Jette, who is on his way to becoming one of the best players ever from Martha's Vineyard. "I've gotten better, but I've got a long way to go. You're never good enough. I'm lucky. I had older guys teaching me like Darren Thellen. I'm trying to be a good leader and pass it on like it was passed to me. I try to my best play in play out to set an example."
Read the story in its entirety through the link below.
Daniel Malone of the Springfield Republican is nearing the completion of his UMass football top-25 players to watch in 2014 countdown. Junior cornerbacks Randall Jette and Trey Dudley-Giles hold down the No. 4 spot on the list. Malone sees the duo as the likely starting cornerbacks in 2014 and expects Jette and Dudley-Giles to cause havoc for opposing offenses in the secondary.