- UMass Minutemen can't close | Boston Herald
- UMass can't hold off Vanderbilt - Sports - The Boston Globe
- UMass football vs. Vanderbilt: Minutemen offensive, defensive leaders frustrated with inconsistent crunch-time play | masslive.com
- UMass football vs. Vanderbilt: After costly chip-shot miss, coach Mark Whipple says team will look at kicking situation in practice this week | masslive.com
- UMass football vs. Vanderbilt: Running back Jamal Wilson breaks leg, coach Mark Whipple says he's likely done for the season | masslive.com
- Vanderbilt 34, UMass 31: Late field-goal miss dooms Minutemen in second straight second-half collapse | masslive.com
- UMass running back Jamal Wilson likely done for the year
- Missed opportunities doom UMass football as Vanderbilt rallies to win
- UMass football falls to Vanderbilt 34-31 in crushing fashion : The Daily Collegian
- Vanderbilt beats UMass for first win of season | FOX Sports
- UMass loses heartbreaker to Vanderbilt 34-31 | WWLP.com
- UMass embarrassed Vanderbilt with fake punt TD | NCAA Football | Sporting News
- UMass Pulls Out Fake Punt, Takes Early Lead Over Vanderbilt (GIF) | College Football | NESN.com
Recently in Blake Frohnapfel Category
Fans can listen on WEEI 105.5 FM Springfield and 1440 AM in Worcester, online, or by downloading the TuneIn Radio app on their mobile devices. A podcast of the show will be available on UMassAthletics.com Friday morning.
Submit a question for Coach Whipple by tweeting @UMassSportsNet or clicking here. Selected questions will be used during tonight's show.
Listen Live | TuneIn Radio App | Show Schedule and Information
Daniel Malone of the Springfield Republican caught up with UMass football head coach Mark Whipple and junior wide receiver Tajae Sharpe recently to discuss the potential for a successful downfield passing game in 2014, something Malone sees as an aspect of the game the offense missed in 2013. Malone believes a corp of speedy wide receivers, such as current Minutemen Marken Michel, Alex Kenney and Sharpe, could make the difference for UMass football in 2014.