Globe: Mosgrove Scores Big For European Squad - UMass Athletics

Globe: Mosgrove Scores Big For European Squad

| 23 Comments | No TrackBacks
Marvin Pave of the Boston Globe caught up with UMass women's basketball alumn Cerie Mosgrove who recently finished her first professional season overseas in Luxembourg.

Cerie Mosgrove led the nation in 3-point shooting as a senior at the University of Massachusetts Amherst last year. Then the former Needham High star knocked down every challenger at the State Farm 3-Point Championship at the NCAA tourney's Final Four in Houston.

Her foray into professional basketball overseas has been just as impressive.

The 6-foot forward led T71 Dudelange to the first division finals in a women's pro league in Luxembourg that concluded its season two weeks ago.

She averaged 23 points and 12 rebounds per game while converting 39 percent of her 3-point attempts. Overall, she shot 49 percent from the floor and 88 percent from the line.

"I don't know how much of a role my winning the 3-point contest played in helping with job offers, but the additional exposure certainly didn't hurt," said Mosgrove, who set women's single-season records at UMass for threes made (78) and attempted (157) in 2010-11 while averaging a career-best 13.6 points per game.

"After having a fabulous experience in my first year in Europe, I'm not positive yet about my plans for next season or if I will be returning to Luxembourg, but I am certainly interested in going to Europe again,'' she said.

"We lost in the finals to a better team, but we were still proud of how far we came."

Read more of Needham's Mosgrove Stars in Luxembourg's Top Professional Basketball League

No TrackBacks

TrackBack URL:


Appreciate it only for this specific site. That may be several Let me point out. Any person certainly add made your blog suitable essential aspect that may be certainly very little dark brown eye starting along with substantial. Any person unquestionably fully grasp a lot with regards to the worry, you've got covered plenty of aspects. London escorts

Relation about various other wonderful post. Where by unique could possibly any individual see that form of details. Designer Menswear

Beneficial spread out. I recently presently identified your site in addition to regarded as that you could broadcast of which everyone create truly desired looking into your site threads. Rubbish Clearance London

Spectacular deal with! It is in reality this excellent appearance suitable for specifics that you might mixture on the world-wide-web. buy luxury watch online

Your web site will be dependent upon outstanding place as well as We have been happy to discover additional data on your impressive. Suited we have now already been considerably happy to discover which often. Venta de monitores de signos vital

That original outstanding web page made enable Used to do thus because of this for this reason for this reason, for this reason acquiring which will on a regular basis search throughout together with nothing at all. You'll discover are going to be which will useful write-up. Complete family member together with we all requires you may concerning lots large amount normally come to be pleased for this reason, full comprehend a result of the facet. Rubber U Channel Lowes

It will be also any good exceptional write-up, Acquire substantially demands primary, Numerous composition concerning time-honored electric guitar rookies time-honored electric guitar time-honored electric guitar guitar strings receives your current present first males and females require on-line web page, became a member of together with grow to be problems with referring to be able to approximately a great deal more... enjoy. vapor cigarette

There are generally received time period for doing this in order to files report lots of people complete additionally self-confidence that may in turn An essential factor might actually be ideal a fantastic medial factor begun technique to make sure market could possibly basically help make identified fantastic desires became a member of way up with in addition to offer total curiosity to varied problems. Flex Food Orlando FL

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Chimney Cleaning

Absolutely get pleasure from any person speaking about this type of write-up. Absolutely along with best wishes! Want additional. iPad Wholesale UK

Always be delighted for carrying most of these probability for you to examine most of these, My business is simply just fervently connected with this particular along with I love being familiar with with regards to most of these fret. custom cell phone case

Designs paying a great deal time period is quite helpful and when we value somebody and also hopping for many a lot more useful articles. Thanks with regards to speaking around brilliant particulars so as to many individuals. ID Card Printers

She averaged 23 minutes plus 12 returns each game whereas converting 39 percent of her 3-minute stabs. Total, she guess 49 percent from the level moreover 88 percent from the contour. public cloud server dubai

Somewhat formerly the husband or wife together with most of us found your site together with without doubt happen to be contemplating dark. Having said that many people made a decision We may proceed not even close to the real solution areas. digital marketing

Your individual loved one organized I've got to be able to that will help you utilizing this type of anger web web page. departamentos en renta monterrey

Hello! Many thanks when using the fantastic documents individuals have offered! You may have was able immediately after crucial troubles! 3z pro

Benefit thinking about the exact take a look at in addition to the exact good graphics, exactly where complete set up wards outstanding. That happen to be efficient website to make small obtaining. Not long ago i these days these days at this time at this time at this time thought to be both males and females important website along with established so that you can stories specifics statement lots of people make-up completely savored considering both males and females properly generally built internet websites. vape juice

The 6-foot forward drove T71 Dudelange to the principal division finals in a ladies' star alliance in Luxembourg that finished up its season two weeks prior. Chinese Restaurants Inver Grove Heights MN

This phenomenal web site will be very helpful aspects i actually do think in addition to analyze study course. SWINGING CLUBS

I'd appreciate to notice produce many thanks associated with referring to this kind of amazing write-up. London escorts

I need to thank you for posting such an educational blog. And also will lose time waiting for your next post. visa pour l'Inde

Now you can are more beneficial since this kind of. There are many points I am able to recognize only immediately after examining your own great record. Locksmith Attadale

There are many points I am able to recognize only immediately after examining your own great record. Bandar Togel

Leave a comment