2. Saint Louis: Conklin and Mitchell have the Billikens looking for their first league title.
3. Temple: A lot depends on Randall and Eric for the long haul.
4. Saint Joseph's: The young Hawks have an outside shot at a tourney bid thanks to wins against Creighton and Villanova.
5. Massachusetts: Kellogg has the Minutemen rebuilding project headed in the right direction.
6. St. Bonaventure: Nicholson can't do it alone, but he can do a lot of damage for the Bonnies.
7. Dayton: As always, the Flyers will be a tough out at home.
8. Richmond: A young Richmond team could finish higher if it finds solid footing.
9. Duquesne: The high-scoring Dukes head into conference play on a three-game roll.
10. La Salle: The Explorers, who head into league play as the hottest team with wins in eight of their last nine games, are another team that could finish higher.
11. Charlotte: Braswell and Henry make for a good one-two punch.
12. Fordham: Double-double king Chris Gaston will keep the Rams in a lot of games.
13. George Washington: There's still a lot of work to be done in D.C.
14. Rhode Island: One word: oof.